During the month of October we'll be giving away 2 $100 prizes to our Network Connect community members. We’re asking you to share what you do to prioritize your mental health. Whether it’s going in for a screening or meditating once a week, we want to hear about it. To enter:
Share a selfie or a photo that demonstrates how you prioritize your mental health on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook
In your post comment share what you do to take care of your mental health
Tag us in the post
Use our hashtag #ShiftYourMindsetNC
We’ll be looking out for your messages and we’ll randomly pick a student and adult winner at the end of the month for a $100 prize!
#ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Eligibility: The #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest is open to legal residents of Delaware who enter via social media. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Network Connect, LLC's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”, as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the #ShiftYourMindsetNC
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Network Connect, LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 1200 North French Street Wilmington, DE 19801. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any
time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest your entry represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest.
4. #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on October 3rd, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on October 31st at 11:50 PM EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest by
submitting an entry via social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official
Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. To qualify entrants must:
Follow Network Connect on at least one social media platform
Share a photo or image associated with the campaign theme of Mental Health
Share a comment or caption that explains how they prioritize their mental health
Tag Network Connect in the post
Use the hashtag #ShiftYourMindsetNCNC
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the #ShiftYourMindsetNCNC Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 gift card. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is
non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others
nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
Two prizes will be awarded: (1) to a participant above the age of 18, (2) to a participant below the age of 18. Participants under the age must have parental consent to participate in the contest.
You must be a participant in a Network Connect program to be eligible for entry.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by social media within ten days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email or social media security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the #ShiftYourMindsetNC
Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify,
suspend, cancel, or terminate the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: [identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.] Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the #ShiftYourMindsetNC Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DELAWARE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this
Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Network Connect, 1200 North French Street Wilmington, DE, 19801, USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than November 15th, 2022.
14. Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by Network Connect, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.